How to increase mouse sensitivity on Linux?

Hello! I'm new to the forums. I installed Doomsday because GZDoom kept crashing for some reason. However after using it for a while now I like Doomsday more! But mouse sensitivity is really low and I can't increase it. Old posts say on the options menu there is an input section but it is no longer there. Instead there is stuff like video, audio and network. How can I increase mouse sensitivity? I'm using Linux distro is Zorin OS. Thank you.

Comments

• Okay fixed it. You gotta do it in-game. Sorry guys I didn't see the show taskbar option on the in game options menu... oops.
  • :+1:

Some of the settings are a bit quirky like this because they are in effect with different values per game plugin. For mouse input, this probably makes little sense since you'll be using the same setup for all the games anyway... Something to improve in the future.

Note that you can bring up the taskbar anytime, also when a game is running, by pressing Shift+Escape.
  • skyjake wrote: »
    :+1:

Note that you can bring up the taskbar anytime, also when a game is running, by pressing Shift+Escape.

In linux pressing shift+esc also brings system task bar (kde for example) that overlaps lower part of doomsday window when in full screen mode making doomsday task bar unreachable.
  • edited 2019 Dec 19
    Hmm, in that case there's always the console shortcut key that can be bound to anything. This will show the taskbar and give keyboard focus to the console command prompt.

The shortcut defaults to Tilde, but the actual key may depend on one's keyboard.

(There's also this feature in the tracker: https://tracker.dengine.net/issues/2286)

08udwggs4usk.jpg
  • Tilde often (though not always) brings up KDE taskbar too. Maybe you set some widows flags when you bring up task bar?