Can I play the episode "No Rest for the Living" of doom 2 with Doomsday Engine?

Hi there. A long time ago, when I first met doom 2, I loved it. I remember the day my father brought it home in floppy drives. I've kept that game (and quite some more) for a long time, but a few years ago I bought Doom 3: BFG Edition. It contains Doom 3, Doom 3: Resurrection of Evil; and it also contains the games Doom, and Doom 2. Since I played this last two so many times already, I never payed any attention to them. But, one day, just for fun, I started Doom 2 in BFG Edition. And, big surprise, there are two episodes of Doom 2: Hell on Earth, AND "No Rest for the Living". I didn't know that episode even existed, although I coulnd't keep track of all the new scenarios of Doom 2 that came for many years before Doom 3. To give you an idea, I didn't know of the Plutonia and TNT episodes, until I saw them on Steam, and bought Final Doom. So, the question is, is there any way to play this episode with the Engine? It would be most amazing, I remember the last playthrough I did when I played TNT with hd graphics, and 3d stereo vision of the engine, it was incredible. Is there any way to do it?

Comments

• The unstable builds of Doomsday 2.1 have preliminary support for the BFG edition WADs, including No Rest for the Living. They will appear as separate items in your game library.

I haven't done extensive testing with No Rest of the Living, though. Please report any gameplay issues you encounter.
  • skyjake wrote: »
    The unstable builds of Doomsday 2.1 have preliminary support for the BFG edition WADs, including No Rest for the Living. They will appear as separate items in your game library.
    Amazing!! Thanks!!
    skyjake wrote: »
    I haven't done extensive testing with No Rest of the Living, though. Please report any gameplay issues you encounter.
    You got it!!