(Hello!) Some new models

2»

Comments

• Excellent, thanks a lot. Added it to the game and it looks great.

All I need now to make the game playable are models for Centaur and Stalker... well, I can keep dreaming hehe :))
  • Thanks Splitterface. Good to see you here.

Nice to see you still around Psychikon!

When the next gen shader system gets implemented, there is no reason why we can't have models that look like this:

http://willy83.blogspot.co.uk/2010/01/cyber-demon.html
  • Yes, it will be exciting if/when a brand new model pack is available. But I don't even know if any real pack is even in progress anymore. It might take a super long time, if it ever gets done. Maybe the engine needs more improvement before a serious replacement to the current jdrp gets started. I highly doubt the Ascension pack will ever get done.
  • "Always with the negative waves Moriarty, always with the negative waves." Oddball from Kelly's Heroes.
  • Does anyone found somewhere models for Hexen or retexture project for this game? Cuz i happened to have something like that but now i dont have it :( It was only like 2 enemies remodelled into 3d but it's better than nothing. I wonder if anyone has developed some more and put it somewhere.
  • scorpeus wrote:
    Does anyone found somewhere models for Hexen or retexture project for this game? Cuz i happened to have something like that but now i dont have it :( It was only like 2 enemies remodelled into 3d but it's better than nothing. I wonder if anyone has developed some more and put it somewhere.
    Try this> viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1182&start=10 the 6th post down, click on the green Here
  • Yea and thats the thing i got my hands on a couple of years ago and i was asking about something new ;>