The Future Of Doomsday Engine

since the last Doomsday build released in August 2021, it seems that not much has happened concerning a new build.
I would really appreciate a statement telling us the status quo of the Doomsday Engine.
Thank you very much!

Comments

• Doomsday continues to be on hiatus, and it's unclear when work will resume. I haven't had time to do any hobby programming for several months and I'm currently very busy with family obligations — my second child was born two weeks ago, and sleep is in short supply.

I'm hoping I can find time for Doomsday in the coming months as life resumes a more normal routine.
  • So, congratulations from my side and stay healthy!
    Thank you for your information and I'm looking forward to any Doomsday news to come!
  • skyjake wrote: »
    Doomsday continues to be on hiatus, and it's unclear when work will resume. I haven't had time to do any hobby programming for several months and I'm currently very busy with family obligations — my second child was born two weeks ago, and sleep is in short supply.

I'm hoping I can find time for Doomsday in the coming months as life resumes a more normal routine.

take much time as you need.

sleep is very improtant.

we don't need you dying with no sleep. not healthy at all. health and family comes first.

besides a new mod came out for doom which looks pretty good.

so doomsday can wait. i understand. health and family comes first.