Doomsday Launcher is not recognizing registered version of DOOM (1993)

Well i'm having some problems with my registered version of DOOM and i don't know how to fix them can somebody please help me with this?

Comments

• edited 2020 Apr 14
    you can have two folders. one for WADS. have Doom. wad of ultimate doom in that one. then doom 2, final and master levels.

as for mods. put doom original wad in that one. then as for the unplayable ones. uncheck those in settings of Doom. - that is where the settings are. oh for doom. you have one with 4 episodes and the original 3 episodes. you can have two. one in wads folder and one in mods folder.
  • you can have two folders. one for WADS. have Doom. wad of ultimate doom in that one. then doom 2, final and master levels.

as for mods. put doom original wad in that one. then as for the unplayable ones. uncheck those in settings of Doom. - that is where the settings are. oh for doom. you have one with 4 episodes and the original 3 episodes. you can have two. one in wads folder and one in mods folder.

do you mean having 2 folders? one with the normal DOOMs and Heretic, Hexen, etc and the other with only shareware and registered?
  • you can have two folders. one for WADS. have Doom. wad of ultimate doom in that one. then doom 2, final and master levels.

do you mean having 2 folders? one with the normal DOOMs and Heretic, Hexen, etc and the other with only shareware and registered?

i mean like have shareware in one folder and the other with heretic, hexen and etc.

But, yes.

did it work?

you can have two folders. one for WADS. have Doom. wad of ultimate doom in that one. then doom 2, final and master levels.

did it work?
    Sorry for answering you too late, but no