Error of Heretic after load on Doomsday

Hello all.
I have a problem to play Heretic (with and without packages) on Doomsday 2.0.1. When the game loads, I press star or any other key to start the game. The game shows the main menu and, in that instance, it never responds again. It just shows the arrow on "New Game" with the music playing and game showing the game info.
When I downloaded Doomsday Engine for first time, this worked perfectly, with Windows showing the Firewall message. I usually ignored, until I press allow access (but I am not sure about this). Even if that was the problem, I turn off Windows Firewall and the problem persists. So, when the error occurs, the game only responds at keys N, O, F, I and Q (the shortcut of New game, Options, Game file, Info and Quit game) but no responds at Enter key or any other.
Here, I list the things I've tried to solve the problem:
  • Reinstall Doomsday Engine
  • Load another Heretic
  • Test loading normal Heretic on Steam
  • Re-configurate settings
  • Change keyboard
  • Use the compatibility Windows tools
  • Download oldest versions of Doomsday Engine
I will be grateful with any commet or solution.
Greetings!

Comments

• did you reset the bindings? i know there is a command for that but i for get what it is.
  • I looked for the bindings commands and tried with them. Now the game is worse than before because I cannot access to the Doomsday options. I must close the interface (with Heretic running) using Windows task manager.
    I used the repair tool of installer, but didn't work.
  • Gandhara wrote: »
    I looked for the bindings commands and tried with them. Now the game is worse than before because I cannot access to the Doomsday options. I must close the interface (with Heretic running) using Windows task manager.
    So you tried this command in the console prompt while the game is running?
    clearbindings; defaultbindings

Alternatively, to reset your bindings, you could delete the .cfg files under the games' configs directory (in your runtime folder).

The Doomsday UI should always be accessible with Shift-Esc. This key combination is not affected by any user bindings.