Doom Music Remixes

edited 2016 Jul 7 in DOOM
Hello.

I love playing music and also making music is a hobby of mine, however I didn't actually make any of my creations public yet.
I really like old game music and I want to remake them in a higher quality and/or make them modern (again).

After a lot of encouragement from friends I took the oppurtinity and uploaded my first Remix:
Map 31 of Doom TNT, also known as "D_EVIL" or "Legion of the Lost"

This songs guitar additions are based on ideas by Jack Elia, a friend of mine.

You can listen to (and download) the song here:
Doom TNT Remixes on Soundcloud (1 Remix)

I plan on making more songs than just this one, also maybe Heretic or Hexen.

Greetings,
Jan

Comments

• Cool song! I listen to C64 and Amiga game remixes quite often, and I can say the quality of your work is quite impressive.

Looking forward to hearing more of your work. :)
  • skyjake wrote:
    Cool song! I listen to C64 and Amiga game remixes quite often, and I can say the quality of your work is quite impressive.

Looking forward to hearing more of your work. :)

Thank you very much. :)
    I'll also send regards to my friends, who made this guitar solo possible.

I only use instruments which offer high quality and "realism" (e.g. strings etc.), simply because I am very picky about quality myself. Depending on the song I'll also use synthesized instruments, as audible in the current song already.

I am currently working on "D_BETWEEN" from TNT and "E1M8" from Doom, but I cannot say yet, when I will be able to make a new release.
  • Best music for Doom 1 (ultimate). I pulled it out of the game on the Panasonic 3DO. It adds to the atmosphere of the game: https://cloud.mail.ru/public/9ohj/k2hj5yq2r