We discovered a couple of issues with 1.15 RC1, so here is a new release candidate: 1.15 RC2 (build 1606)
Changes in RC2:
- Fixed a possible (rare) crash when exiting a map.
- Fixed a possible crash in the 64-bit version (OS X and Linux) when binding input controls in the game menu.
- Hexen: Death Wyvern no longer gets stuck in the central pillar of its cave.
- Hexen: Death Wyvern's fire now appears more glowing and less solid.
- Hexen: Added a subtle light source on an important secret door.
- No longer shut down the engine when an XG plane mover related error occurs.
- Windows: The obsolete wadmapconverter.dll is removed by the installer.
Please report bugs in the Tracker
. When reporting bugs, don't forget to mention "1.15 RC2" in the description. Depending on the urgency of discovered issues, we'll evaluate if they will get fixed in new RCs or later patch builds.
You can read more about Doomsday 1.15 (and RC1) in the previous news post