On Week 13

edited 2011 Apr 4 in Developers
<i>This post was originally made by <b>skyjake</b> on the dengDevs blog. It was posted under the category: Blog.</i>

<strong>skyjake:</strong>
<ul>
<li>I did not have much time for Doomsday this week, so there was little progress. I did manage to get started on an Amethyst filter for Unix manual pages, though.</li>
<li>My plan for the coming week is unchanged: I shall continue with fixing the multiplayer, starting with the mobj collisions. I hope that the gameside logic can handle clmobjs for collisions and I won't have to replace them with regular mobjs (because that would mean the game plugin needs to create them instead of the engine's clientside code).</li>
</ul>
<strong>danij:</strong>
<ul>
<li>My development time continues to be focused on the Materials subsystem and our texture upload/processing pipeline. Despite the work being seemingly never-ending, this past week has seen some very positive progress in the ringzero branch, which, is steadily moving toward completion. This week has primarily been about refactoring internal APIs and bug fixing and consequently I'm somewhat struggling for blog-worthy highlights.</li>
<li>Next week's plan is for more of the same, pretty much. With luck I'll complete the current bout of refactoring and be in a position to move on to the atlas integration the following week.</li>
</ul>