Daniel -where is he?

edited 2008 Sep 12 in Developers
<i>This post was originally made by <b>danij</b> on the dengDevs blog. It was posted under the category: Blog.</i>

I am Daniel's mum, writing this on his behalf. In case anyone has missed him this week, I just want to let you know that he had a serious accident last Sunday morning and has been in hospital all week. He has some facial fractures and a fractured right wrist so is unable to do much for himself at the moment and will be out of circulation for a while but fortunately, the injuries are not as bad as we first thought. He is badly battered and bruised but is improving each day. He'll be having a full assessment of his facial injuries on Monday and surgery on his wrist on Tuesday so we will know more then.

Comments

• <i>This comment was posted by dengDevs user <b>justinforasec</b>.</i>

that sucks :( hope u get well soon Dan
  • Thanks mum :)

Although I'm not exactly back in fighting form, I am back home now and on the road to recovery. I've posted about the gorey details elsewhere (try the Doomsday forums) so I won't clog up this blog too but thanks all for the well-wishes.

Hopefully I'll be able to get back into deng development sooner rather than later as I'm currently feeling very, very motivated.
  • Glad to hear you're feeling better! (and motivated :) )