dengDevs Blog Discontinued; Replaced with Subforum

edited 2011 May 28 in Developers
As there seems to be no tangible benefit in maintaining a completely separate blog just for devteam blog posts, we have decided to discontinue the dengDevs blog and start posting the status updates here on the forums.

If you're a dengDevs RSS subscriber, the posts on this subforum will be available here: http://dengine.net/forums/rss.php?newsfeed=24

If you've been following the devteam tweets on the dengDevs sidebar, you'll find them on the @dengteam Twitter profile page.

I intend to tweet on @dengteam about new posts on this subforum, just like WordPress used to on the old dengDevs.

Contrary to dengDevs, all forum members are allowed to comment on posts here, so join in on the discussion if you feel like it!

EDIT: I needed to hack the forums RSS feed generator a bit to allow generating a newsfeed from a forum specified in the query parameters -- feed URL updated.

Comments

• Hey Skyjake and DaniJ (and the rest of the team),

Just wanna stop in and say I appreciate all the work you guys are doing. I haven't played doomsday in over a year due to the multiplayer problems but I'm looking forward to your next release and appreciate the updates.

Keep it up.

Jonathan