Something to know about 1.8.6 + snowberry.

edited 2009 Jun 26 in Technical Support
Hello, its RiShooty with my first post on the new doomsday hq forums. Remember my repack of doomsday 1.8.6 + snowberry when the forums were on New Doom? Well whether you're using my repack or you use snowberry with any release older than the betas at all, this is a must know for those who want to play Hexen's Deathkings of the Dark Citadel Expansion.

Apparently when you put in hexen.wad and hexdd.wad correctly in the setup wizard, it won't load the expansion and instead default back to normal Hexen. I've been trying to figure this out for a while and i thought "well its a wad problem so what if I reversed the wads in the setup wizard?". Well I tried that and... hey it works! So if you've been wondering why you can't seem to play Hexen:DKDC when you use snowberry with a release older than the betas or my repack, its because you've been putting them in the right way. All you have to do is put hexen.wad where it asks for hexdd.wad and vice versa. Now you're good to go. Just thought I should post this :)