deng-1.9.0-beta6 crash

edited 2009 Jun 20 in Technical Support
hello, i'm trying to run beta 6.x on VIA/S3G UniChrome IGP KM400 with s3 opengl driver v.6.14.10.0212-16.94.42.16.

every time i click to PLAY the program crash, i've tried every combinations in the options and eveytime the same problem.

this won't happen with deng-1.9.0-beta5.1 in opengl.

my doomsday.out have this four lines:

Z_Create: New 32.0 MB memory volume.
Con_Init: Initializing the console.
Executable: Version 1.9.0-beta6.3 Jun 8 2009 (DGL).
Sys_InitWindowManager: Using Win32 window management.

my options.rsp file:

-basedir "C:\jogos\Doomsday" -userdir "C:\jogos\Doomsday\snowberry\runtime" -dsound -nomusic -noeax -sfxchan 16 -ignoreeax -texcomp -nosfx -wh 800 600 -game jDoom.dll -nosound -nopsf -iwad "C:\jogos\Doomsday\wad\Doom2.wad" -bpp 32

with the tool 'OpenGL Extensions Viewer' reports that my opengl driver is v1.2
http://www.realtech-vr.com/glview/

please help

Comments

• I would hazard a guess that the problem here is your video driver falsely identifying support (perhaps incomplete) for the video mode Doomsday is asking for.

In order to progress with this we need to determine which OpenGL extensions your driver is reporting. Doomsday will automatically determine this during start up and output a list of them to the status log.

Before starting Doomsday, go into the developer options in the launcher and set the highest level of verbosity for the status log (alternatively, if launching from the command line directly add the options "-v -v" to your command line). Start Doomsday, wait for the crash and then close the program/end the process). Then look in your runtime directory for a file called Doomsday.out open in a text editor and copy paste the contents into a new post here.