Ammo counter bug

Hello !

I would like to report a bug with the ammo counter in Doom games...at least in Plutonia Experiment were I discovered it.

Ammo such as for the shotguns or BFG or plasma doesn't add nor substract properly. It doesn't affect gameplay but it's there.

Thanks !

Comments

• Can you detail step by step how I might reproduce the problem?
  • Hello DaniJ !

Well, either by playing a single player game and beeing very careful when you pick up shotgun ammo for instance and doing the math on the fly, or by starting a multiplayer game with no monsters and no enemies and collect the shotgun ammo and see if it adds correctly.

I'll give an example...I had 96 shells once and after picking a shotgun ammo box it reported that I had 33 !
    The thing is when you deplete them it doesn't substract accordingly...100-98-96-32-68-90...for the double barrel shotgun...etc

Best regards !
  • I have submitted a bug report for this issue here: http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=de ... tid=542099
  • I think I see the problem here, you are referring to the small yellow counters on the right side of the statusbar. The values are not actually incorrect, the problem is that the '8' character in that font looks like a '3'.