G15/13 Supports

edited 2010 Apr 6 in Developers
as the topic suggests i want to get the doomsday engine with LCD support for thos who have either a g15 keyboard or a g13 game board like i have now. I would be using and app called LCD studio to make it and need the stuff to get the values that are required like hit points, armour, ammo and even if it's possible to get an inventory menu.

Comments

• Back in the day DaniJ added some cvars that mirror the player's status information. I can't recall off the top of my head whether all the info is there, but that would be where it is accessible anyway.

However, the bigger problem is that currently there is no way to do "ticker" plugins that would register their own ticker functions and get called during the normal run loop. However, it's pretty trivial to add that, so I think I'll add a ticker plugin hook for Beta 6.9.
  • Most of the info should be available. The only notable exceptions I can think of would be the maximum ammo and what powerups are in effect. Though adding these would be no trouble.
  • thanks for the reply and will be starting on the lcdstudio app.

g15dysplaytest.th.png
    What do you think for the lay out of the screen?

g15dysplaytest2.th.png
    Version 2