Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

JDoom, JHexen and JHeretic

Hi, I'm new to this, and with so many ports I'm really confused, so what is JDoom, JHeretic, and JHexen? I downloaded Doomsday a few weeks ago and I really liked it, the lighting, the graphics, the interface, they are great, but then I discovered these j ports, I asked some friends what they are (they are the same ones who recommended doomsday to me). They told me that they are a source port that transforms everything into 3d models and that Doomsday has it integrated.
They confused me more, when I play, the models look like old doom, the figures always rotate to look good and not deformed, 2.5 d, I hope you understand me. what i want to get to is how do i make the models look real 3d, not 2.5 d? should i install something external or is it configurable from doomsday? in that case how do i configure it from doomsday? As i said i'm really confused

Oh, and i am using google translator because i don't live in U.S.A. or Canada or England or some other country like those, so i don't speak english, sorry if there is something wrong with my text. if that's the case notice me plz. :)

Comments