Account mising?

edited 2009 Dec 2 in Technical Support
Yesterday i posted a new topic with this account about how I couldn't find my save files not even in the .wad files...

Today i came back to check on said topic and my entire account is missing and I have to REMAKE it with the same name and password...

what happened? data base error?

Anyways.... i really want to continue my doom game but cannot find where doomsday puts the save files.

Thanks

Comments

• We are currently in process of migrating the dengine.net domain to a new server. You registered your account and made your post just after the database snapshot was taken and before the dns switch came into effect.

There are still a few broken links and missing files here and there but we are aware of the issues and they are being addressed presently.

Why do you need to know the location of your saved games? Doomsday will automatically detect them and add them to the in-game menu provided you are running the same game with which they were saved.

however, your saved games are stored in the runtime directory. The default location of which differs depending on the OS you are using. Using Windows XP your runtime directory is e.g., c:/Program Files/Doomsday/Snowberry/runtime
  • What happened was I played through the shareware version of doom... then found my copy of ultimate doom and got the wad from that....

I wanted to continue from my save so the game wouldn't end...

I don't want to waste your time, i know this is a minor problem, but i really appreciate your trying to help.

For some reason there is not a runtime folder in my snowberry folder
  • Sorry found it it was in my documents!