Рroportions of the image in the port of 1.8.6

edited 2016 Jul 21 in Technical Support
I like how the port 1.8.6 and I play on it. There is one problem - the proportions of the image on the monitor screen 16:9, is not correct.
In the port not come with GUI support resolution of 1920x1080, and there is no support for the image format of 16:9.
I gave up and just entered the numbers in the field of 1920x1080 resolution. After I start port, the image looks like this:

afc69823f870b2963752da2363889e0b.jpg

How can I solve this problem? Can be anywhere to write settings, for example in the Config file, or ded file?
I really don't want to go to other ports because I like 1.8.6 for his speed. 1.9.x - 2.0 is very heavy and slow. If I fail to configure 1.8.6 on a 16:9 image, then I have to go to ports GZDoom,or Risen 3D.(

Comments

• what did it look like before? as thats how i see it all the time when i play.
  • Gordon - Did you not notice that the barrel of the minigun is too wide?
  • yes i did and that is normal as it stretches the hud sprites and lowers the 3d hud weapons to where you need to use the console to fix. it's something i ignored as it happens with me as well.
  • Gordon - Maybe you know what commands enter in the console to fix it?
  • edited 2016 Jul 22
    I believe 1.8.6 simply lists the screen resolutions your card reports are supported and that's all you get.
  • if there is i can't find it but maybe i am not using the latest unstable?