Sorry

edited 2010 May 16 in Off-Topic
I'd like to publicly apologize for dropping off of the scene, and I may or may not be back in a short while. Just let me finish this video game... :D

Comments

• Not happenin' dude, The nerve of you taking off to have fun with some video game.....what are you thinking? As part of this community you are expected to devote every waking hour to the pursuit of perfection and it is not allowed for you to have fun! Do you wish to visit the dungeon? We have ways of making you work.....
  • Well at least you apologized... I would, but dare not lest I witness the truth of how many really don't care =))

You'll be back, as will I soon.
  • Man, OK... so then I decided to beat all the games in the Ultima series that I haven't, possibly excluding Ultima II: Revenge of the Enchantress! I'm on Serpent Isle, and I've already beaten VIII and IX, so if anything, I've just got that and (maybe) Ultima II left.
    Perhaps then I will come back... :((
    PostFatal wrote:
    Not happenin' dude, The nerve of you taking off to have fun with some video game.....what are you thinking? As part of this community you are expected to devote every waking hour to the pursuit of perfection and it is not allowed for you to have fun! Do you wish to visit the dungeon? We have ways of making you work.....

I have visited some dungeons! THEY WERE FUN! :D
    MMMM, mass quantities of gold and monsters...