Broken Doomsday Engine

I installed stable 1.6 mac version of doomsday engine. Then i was excited, i opened Doom 2 and saw a "Multiplayer" button and pressed it. I saw there were some avaible games. Then i joined a game. I saw no one was online and quitted. Next time i tried to go to Doomsday Engine, it said "Buffering" like it normally does, but this time i waited 5min and nothing happened so i closed the game. I tried to open it again, but every time there comes the same black screen, i see nothing. I hear the music and i can press buttons (i hear what happeness) but i see nothing. I deleted doomsday and reinstalled it few times, but it still doesnt work..
My mac is 10.9.5 so it should work but it doesnt. Help me please

Comments

• + i might have pressed some buttons in the options, but i dont think it broke DEngine
  • if your trying to figure out where it broke then we need the Doomsday.out log and i can't help you locate it as i do not have a mac.
  • But why doesnt reinstalling clear this problem + my old saves were there after installing
  • On the Mac, the saves and other runtime files are kept in the folder "~/Library/Application Support/Doomsday Engine". If you want to completely remove everything, you also need to remove/rename this folder.
  • Found it! Thank you !