Thanks for the forum and all the work on doomsday. I spent some time to look for an answer for my issue with Doomsday but I didn't. I installed Doomsday, loaded the doom2.wad game, and the game works well without any add-on.
Then I installed this add-on :
- DOOM Resource Pack (jDRP) in the add-ons section of the website.
Some stuff are working :
- Modeling of creatures
- Ammo, etc..
However the weapons models don't work, they don't show juste above the interface as usual.
I get these errors when I run Doomsday, maybe they explain the issue :
- Failed to load "C:/games/Doomsday/data/jdoom/textures/Particle23.tga"
- Failed to load "C:/games/Doomsday/data/jdoom/textures/Particle00.tga"
- Failed to locate "Models:LostSoul/Lostsoul_flame.md2"
- Failed to locate "chaingun-mf2.pcx" (#2) for model "(basedir)/data/jdoom/Models/HUD/Chaingun/Chaingun-MF.md2"
- Failed to locate "bfgm3.pcx" (#3) for model "(basedir)/data/jdoom/Models/Projectiles/BFGshot/BFGShot.md2"
Indeed I don't see those files in my Explorer but I don't understand as I installed the last version of Doomsday today and I followed the instructions to install the add-on.
Does anyone has a clue ?
Thanks for your help