autoexec.cfg and cvars

XeoXeo
edited 2015 Jan 14 in Technical Support
I've reviewed the Wiki entry: http://dengine.net/dew/index.php?title=Multiplayer_server

And it discusses autoexec.cfg, however when I specify it at the command line for the Shell it doesn't load (the wiki says to use -p <path>). I've tried specifying the autoexec within the shell as well under Advanced tab > Options. I can't seem to find any documentation on how to execute autoexec.cfg.

Also, the cvar game-fastmonsters appears to be obsolete in 1.14.5. The console states unknown identifier. I thought that it might have been updated to server-game-fastmonsters, but that cvar isn't valid either. It would be nice to be able to set up a Hexen coop server that runs on Ultra Violence + Fast Monsters.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Also, server-game-noteamdamage doesn't seem to work nor does server-game-coop-nodamage. Are there any cvars to specify no player-to-player damage?

Is it possible to save / load cooperative multiplayer games? When I attempt to save our game from within Hexen it doesn't respond. Loading says something to the effect of unable to load games in network games.