Dragonskin Bracers not working?

edited 2009 Aug 31 in Technical Support
Well, I guess it was supposed to give you some armor, however when used the number down there doesn't change. I'm using beta 6.5.
Btw, this getting inside moving walls thing is getting really annoying, but there's already a topic about it so I won't complain of it in here but I will complain of a bug I kind of found while getting mad at it: on that room with the wall that pushes you down to a lava pit, while trying to unlock the secret level in Seven Portals, (you can get stuck in the wall) some Afrits that come down from where the lava is are invincible just like they were closed, but they still fly and attack you. I don't know how but I got to kill them after some time, when the lava came up and a lot of Afrits appeared. Somehow I managed to kill all of them there. Multiple times trying it, if you just wait for them to come up you can't kill them, and even if you do activate the trap they'll remain invincible until later. I'm not sure how the program works but I'm gonna guess the Afrits default to invulnerable mode and those Afrits down there didn't actually wake up but got spawned then?

BTW, when's the next version coming? By next version I mean, 6.6, 7.0, 2.0.0, whichever comes first... 6.5 is kind of buggy and while I can live with that, some bugs like the music one and the getting inside walls one I'm like... I can't wait to see them fixed...

Comments

• Well, I guess it was supposed to give you some armor, however when used the number down there doesn't change. I'm using beta 6.5
    Please submit a bug report about this issue at our tracker.
    on that room with the wall that pushes you down to a lava pit, while trying to unlock the secret level in Seven Portals, (you can get stuck in the wall) some Afrits that come down from where the lava is are invincible just like they were closed, but they still fly and attack you. I don't know how but I got to kill them after some time, when the lava came up and a lot of Afrits appeared. Somehow I managed to kill all of them there. Multiple times trying it, if you just wait for them to come up you can't kill them, and even if you do activate the trap they'll remain invincible until later. I'm not sure how the program works but I'm gonna guess the Afrits default to invulnerable mode and those Afrits down there didn't actually wake up but got spawned then?
    Please submit a bug report about this issue at our tracker.
    BTW, when's the next version coming? By next version I mean, 6.6, 7.0, 2.0.0, whichever comes first... 6.5 is kind of buggy and while I can live with that, some bugs like the music one and the getting inside walls one I'm like... I can't wait to see them fixed...
    The plan was to have 1.9.0-beta6.6 released today in fact but our project lead was/is having problems with his internet access. If it is not today then it will be very soon.
  • edited 2009 Aug 31
    kthx, I will.
    Sorry if I sound bothersome with all my complaining stuff but... hmmm... it's for the greater good I really do like this port and IMO it looks better than the others I've seen :)
    I'm adding it to the group v1.9.0-beta6, not sure what the other two after it are for. Hmm.. yeah xD
  • No bother at all pbosa, we also want the port to be the best it can be :)