3d Models glitch

I have installed the 3d models, and for a while it worked fine, but now whenever I try to play it every single model on the map faces to the east, I have tried resetting my computer etc, but to no avail and I'm not sure what to do :(

Edit: just tried reinstalling it, but it didn't work :/

Comments

• I'm sure the devs or people knowledgeable of Doomsday will need to know the details, like what build you are using and which model pack version and a Doomsday.out maybe.
  • To fix it, try to uninstall jdoom and clear the jdoom settings in the windows documents folder. This is described here: http://dengine.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1199
  • I've just tried the 3d models myself in the current release and am noticing no issue. Can you be more specific about the problem?

Note that the angle of a static 3d model, such as scenery, invariably do all face east because in the original game they are represented with a single sprite which always faces the camera. Consequently the majority of map authors do not set more appropriate angles for them.
  • Well the issue fixed itself, and I still have no idea why it happened in the first place, I'm using the latest stable build and it didn't matter what model pack I used (although it started after I tried to use JDRP 1.01 instead of a repacked Risen3d model pack), but every model was facing east for a few hours, armor etc wouldn't rotate and all the monsters would move around facing the wrong way (they could still shoot me), I tried a complete reinstall but had no success, eventually it just went away, during this time I tried R3d to test and had no probs, sprites also worked fine, not much else to say. I am going to try to replicate it and find out the cause, and thanks for the replies guys :)