No sound and music on OS X Lion

Hi,
I've been using Doomsday engine on Windows without major problems, but I'm new on OS X. When I use it on Lion I get no sound at all (I started using one of the 1.9.8 builds on OS X). Every other game sounds fine for me on that OS. I tried both sound libraries that came with the port but none of them worked. Am I missing anything?

EDIT: Got my hands on doomsday.out and apparently it fails to load the audio libraries for no reason.

Comments

• Do you happen to use a case-sensitive file system by any chance? (Disk Utility can tell you)

There should be a dsFMOD.bundle in "Doomsday Engine.app/Contents/". Will the engine load it correctly after you rename it to "dsfmod.bundle" (all lower case)?
  • Yes, I have case sensitive partition, but renaming the file had no effect. Must be something else because it also happens when I choose SDL mixer. I just don't see an option for OpenAL on OSX version (I already installed it).
  • Now on builds after that, Snowberry just crashes to desktop with no messages when I try to run any game.
  • I can reproduce the crash. I'll attempt a fix for today's build.
  • Ok, build 539 is working fine. Thanks!