Question about the Lang file

NTINTI
edited 2012 May 4 in General
Hello everybody. I'm new at forum and I really don't know if that's the right place to make my question, but anyway... (Sorry if I'm transmitting an ignorance air...)

I decided to make a little time ago my own translate for Doomsday Engine (the original portuguese-br lang file have missing strings and errors of accentuation) and after improving the mistakes left, I noticed there is no how to translate some portions of the Engine because I couln't find the correspondent key from that text string. So what I ask: Is there any way "to find" the absent key? The text string is "Enable external patches with pwads" in Addons Tab.

Just to know, could it be possible submit the translation to be the default portuguese-br language of the Doomsday Engine? If yes, where?

The Translate (Upload Attach):

Comments

• Snowberry add-ons are allowed to specify their own text strings. If you're referring to the options of the Doom Hi-res Texture pack, the Info file for that add-on specifies the following language strings:
    language english (
      enable-external: Enable external patches with pwads
    )

So, "enable-external" is probably the identifier you are looking for.
    could it be possible submit the translation to be the default portuguese-br language of the Doomsday Engine? If yes, where?
    It is certainly possible, yes. If you post the finalized language file here I can add it to the official repository. The other way is to submit it as a Patch on SourceForge.
  • skyjake wrote:
    language english (
      enable-external: Enable external patches with pwads
    )

I tried to locate/put this key in lang file and nothing changed. Maybe that string is unchangeable? Anyway, I have seen the others translations and the same occurs, I should think this is normal.
    skyjake wrote:
    It is certainly possible, yes. If you post the finalized language file here I can add it to the official repository.

I would be very grateful, here it is the complete translate: (apparently the download above was just waste of time, my apologies)