hi-res font wont show in menu

edited 2011 May 21 in Technical Support
hi again,

lol really sorry to bother you again, but i got yet another problem

when i play doom on the latest Doomsday 1.9.0-beta6.9, the hi-res font doesnt seem to wanna show in the main menu. when i do go into the control panel and change anything in the texture options it does suddenly show the font in the main menu, but still in the sub-menu's it doesnt wanna show the hi-res font at all for some reason.
im using the jdui-all-20080614 i downloaded from the DE add-ons page

i noticed that in the console it seems to give the following message, which i know has something to do with why it doesnt wanna show the hi-res font:
TGA_Load32_rgba8888: I don't know this format!
(type=1 pxsize=8 abits=8)

what exactly is the prob, and is there a way how i can fix this myself? or is it an incompatibility problem with the version of doomsday? i know that long ago on a previous version i used to use the hi-res font showed just fine.

Comments

• This particular one is a known issue in recent releases. Its caused by an addon management issue within the engine itself. There isn't anything you can do about it at present but it will be addressed in an upcoming release.
  • ok thanx.

yeah i already expected that it was a problem with the current release cuz it worked fine in previous versions