jHeretic: bishop guy & invisibility?

edited 2009 Oct 7 in Heretic
So, before I go on, I have a question:
Is the bishop enemy supposed to go transparent when he is shooting, and by that I mean that stuff about being invulnerable to man made weapons so some attacks will go right through it etc etc etc?
And does the Phoenix Rod missile count as man made weapons (aka, should go right through the bishop guy when it's doing it's attack)?

Now, if the answer to both of those questions is yes, then I think there might be a bug with this, because I just hit the bishop guys with the explosive shots while they were doing their attack, multiple times.

Comments

• Here is an article which details how the ghost state in Heretic works. They can indeed be hurt when in this state but it depends on how and what you throw at them.
  • DaniJ wrote:
    Here is an article which details how the ghost state in Heretic works. They can indeed be hurt when in this state but it depends on how and what you throw at them.

Oh, so the ghost part of the bishops flickers on and off? That could explain, I'm gonna try out with full ghost enemies to see if the missile goes right through them or explodes in their faces like it did with the bishops.