Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Doomsday 2.0.3 crashes when trying to select iwad folder

edited 2017 Aug 28 in Technical Support
Hello everyone , as the title says when i try to select iwad folder or add-on and package folder it pops up the new window but i do not see any drives to select , i have waited more than 20 minutes but it crashes . My pc has an Asus z170-a motherboard , i7-6770 , 32gb ram , nvidia 1080 gtx 8gb ram , installation path is on an 512GB nvme toshiba M.2 , i think it meets the requirements . Any suggestions ?

Comments

• Here are some things to try:
    • Switch Doomsday to windowed mode before trying to select the IWAD/Add-on folder. You can do this by pressing F11 or by toggling Fullscreen in Video Settings.
    • I was just debugging some related crashes in the latest unstable builds. You could give build 2430 a try.
  • Wow thank you very much , the F11 on build 2.0.3 did not work but after installing build 2430 it works in fullscreen mode . Great job i wish i could help with programming but i'm clueless . Keep up the good work :)
  • It seems the problem was in the destination folder . I never install in Program Files folder but when i did it worked fine