Sunlust can't "use"

edited 2016 Apr 2 in Technical Support
I'm sorry if it was adressed already but I couldn't manage to Google it without getting tons of DC Comics stuff about Doomsday and heavy metal bands about Sunlust so here we go...

I'm trying this wad Sunlust and just in the first map I have to push Space bar, activate an item with "Use", but nothing happens I tried to rebind the bind key but it's like nothing is there.

It works on Zdoom and Gzdoom as far I tested, is there anything I'm missing? some option I don't know...

Comments

• underskyzx wrote:
    I'm trying this wad Sunlust and just in the first map I have to push Space bar, activate an item with "Use", but nothing happens I tried to rebind the bind key but it's like nothing is there.

It works on Zdoom and Gzdoom as far I tested, is there anything I'm missing? some option I don't know...
    According to idgames, Sunlust is Boom-compatible. Unfortunately Doomsday doesn't support 100% of Boom features, so it's possible that this particular WAD is using something that isn't implemented in Doomsday's Doom plugin.

Our long-term objective is to expand Boom compatibility. Please submit a feature request in the Tracker to help us keep track of this (must sign in to submit issues).
  • skyjake wrote:
    underskyzx wrote:

According to idgames, Sunlust is Boom-compatible. Unfortunately Doomsday doesn't support 100% of Boom features, so it's possible that this particular WAD is using something that isn't implemented in Doomsday's Doom plugin.

Our long-term objective is to expand Boom compatibility. Please submit a feature request in the Tracker to help us keep track of this (must sign in to submit issues).

I'm doing it right now, thank you for answer!

edit: Done -- http://tracker.dengine.net/issues/2155

Another question...is it possible to set the language of the tracker to english? I can't understand it in my native language lol
  • underskyzx wrote:
    Another question...is it possible to set the language of the tracker to english? I can't understand it in my native language lol
    Yeah, the language can be changed on the My Account page. :)