Gargoyle + Afrit Model reclamation

edited 2010 Sep 1 in Off-Topic
EDIT: Got 'em and the links are fixed!

Hey, does anyone have the Gargoyle or Afrit models I put up some time ago? I don't have them anymore, and Rapidshare has deleted them... I'd like to use something else to make the models more permanently available so that, whenever the jHRP and jXRP get redone, these ones aren't lost.

Comments

• Files sent to you
  • KuriKai wrote:
    Files sent to you
    I have a more updated gargoyle, and the only thing that isn't working are the giblets - however, the Afrit I'm positive is not up-to-date, because I know that I released it after the gargoyle, but the date for it is before the gargoyle model that I have... :( Also, like I was telling you earlier, for some reason the rocks weren't there. I may not have released that second one yet kept it to myself (for whatever unknown reason), but if anyone does have an Afrit with rock model particles or a gargoyle with giblet model particles, please let me know. I may have had it in a separate file which never got released, and then screwed up the OS installation I was using back then as well - that is a possibility!