Hello

edited 2009 Jun 10 in Off-Topic
It's sad to see the NewDoom forums go, but hopefully we can stay on topic much better here. Now, what am I going to do with all that free time I never had? :D

Comments

• Yeah, especially in the manner in which it has :o
  • Talk about shooting yourself in the foot? I mean a forum only lives if you get a general churn of new blood, and who's going to sign up and pay for something they can get free elsewhere?
  • G'day folks. What a great day... :/

Well I'll be doing basically the same thing as before. Wishing everyone the best.
  • It is sad to see we are parting from NewDoom, but hey its kind of like a fresh start now
  • Hey!
    Yeah knowing the DD team, this blue wont last for long..
    I want something dark and evil that matches the old DD site! or the DE logo.. :P
  • This is so cool. This break off from NewDoom is indeed like a new beginning for Doomsday. It will be so much easier to have a clear overview of the current situation and not to forget a clear overview over the fan contributions like textures and stuff.

Awesome awesome move Team Deng! :D
  • this is great.
    it is good to have your own forum 4 doomsday.

i just hope to see a 'darker' skin soon
    :twisted:
  • yes a daker skin would be nice and i will move all the stuff i've worked on that dose not crash anyones compy over to here so as to not to hgave it lost.
  • Hello. The forum move has finally prompted me to register after many years of lurking.

Thank you Danij, Skyjake and everyone else for keeping Doom going all this time. I've been playing for fifteen years now and I'm still not tired of it.

It's been so long I've forgotten exactly when I discovered JDoom, but it was definitely before Skyjake did his military service.

Maybe it's time I made a level myself.
  • Nice!

Hmmm... searched a while before I could find the activation email. Reported as SPAM. Dani, Skyjake, what are you sending out?? :D

And finally I could change my nick to Beylie... Johanbeyl was so ... personal.

Good luck with the new forums!
  • Great to see Doomsday become a more independent community. I hope it all goes for the best. :)