Setting up more profiles for deng 1.8.6?

edited 2010 Jun 8 in General
Hey all, I seem to get much better performance on the current stable version compared to the beta 1.9.0 with snowberry and all that. The only thing is that I can't seem to figure out how to setup more custom profiles for other wad's outside of the official games. I tried making new files under kicksprofiles and whatnot, but then I'd get some errors about illegal IWAD's even though I could use those under Doom 2 or whatever. It would be nice to have seperate profiles for all my wads though so I can have seperate saves on each game.

I feel like I'm overlooking something here and making this more complicated than it needs to be, is there any easy way to do this?

I like how this is very easy in Snowberry, but as stated above I'm having a lot more issues with that performance wise and now for some reason my HUD is extremely tiny, totally unreadable, and the perspective seems messed up, like I seem to be taller than the humans/imps. Uninstalling/reinstalling doesn't seem to fix this.

Comments

• The 1.9.x series aren't optimised for performance just yet - that will come in a future release once the architectural updates and re-writes have been completed.
  • I see, makes sense.

But on about my other question, is there no way to setup more profiles in the earlier versions?