Nightmare

JCAJCA
edited 2009 Nov 28 in Addons for DOOM
I've been starting to do some mod for Doomsday. So far I have written down some little design document with the story and some key features. I've also done one player model quite complete.

Player controls a character named Nightmare. Nightmare creates dreams and is two consciousnesses merged together. They can also become separate, still telepathically connected. While they were separated, The Evil captured one part. He intends to capture them both and merge them into him, so he would gain power in the Dreamworld. The Evil keeps the other part stuck in the Human world and uses it to create portals to call monsters from other worlds to assist him.

Nightmare has some powers, even outside the Dreamworld. He can create hallucinations, cause fear and change his form. The hallucinations can become real if someone else than Nightmare sees them and believes they are real. The fear will cause Nightmare's enemies panic, run away, etc. The transformation makes him able to become some monster or change back to humanoid form. The monster can't use any weapons, but it is very good at melee combat.

Here's an image of Nightmare's humanoid form ingame: http://koti.mbnet.fi/jeejeeje/wip/night_dd_05.jpg

Comments

• Wow, cool. that is a really well done model.
    I look forward to this mod