jDoom Resource Pack 1.01

edited 2016 Feb 6 in Technical Support
Hello,

I'm trying to use jDoom Resource Pack 1.01 from the Add-Ons page and I can't get it to work. I'm using latest Doomsday Engine (1.15.7).

What I did is download the zip, extract the jdrp.box folder to addons\jdrp.box. Then launch snowberry, check jDoom resource pack in doom and launch the game. Upon launching, I get a ! warning saying:
Failed to load "(basedir)\data\jDoom\Textures\####.tga"

This goes for many files, it can be particle00.tga, chainsaw.tga, etc...

I don't even have a textures folder under jDoom.

Thank you!

Comments

• no you would not but the resource pack dose tho.
  • ok, so I just ignore the error? I don't see any difference with and without the pack
  • well it seems that you do have a problem but luckily i know how to get around this. in your jdoom folder make a folder called auto and put all the pk3 files you want in there and it should load them and find all the files. now if this fails that tells me that the resourcepack is bugged on the site.
  • I just tried. At first it did nothing (I put a folder into the auto and that doesn't work). That's when I saw the difference between with and without the pack (some texture does load like the guns, didn't saw it first time). Then I saw there's a subfolder called "required". I also copied those .pk3 to the auto folder. This removed many errors, but I still have some:
    http://i.imgur.com/ywqjnf5.jpg
  • could be incomplete resources. other then that i do not know how to help any more.
  • nodiaque wrote:
    I just tried. At first it did nothing (I put a folder into the auto and that doesn't work). That's when I saw the difference between with and without the pack (some texture does load like the guns, didn't saw it first time). Then I saw there's a subfolder called "required". I also copied those .pk3 to the auto folder. This removed many errors, but I still have some:
    http://i.imgur.com/ywqjnf5.jpg
    i have the same problem...did you find a solution?