Heretic Crossbow Bug

Does anyone know why the Heretic Resource pack (jHRP-20090703) has a messed up particle effect for the Crossbow? Only the arrow in the center shows up. The two on the sides are invisible, as seen below:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y226/l ... bowbug.jpg

I'm using build 809. Thanks.

Edit: I noticed that quite a few of the projectiles are missing. The Doomsday.out gives me some errors like the following:

"setupModel: Failed to locate "Models:missiles\ArrowSingle.md2", ignoring."

I looked at the resource pack, and there is an ArrowSingle.md2 file in Data\JHeretic\Models\Missiles. Is this the wrong folder? It appears to be correct to me, so I'm not sure why the game isn't finding it.

Edit #2: I figured it out. Some of the def files had back slashes instead of forward slashes... So the model path was "File = "missiles\ArrowSingle.md2";" instead of "File = "missiles/ArrowSingle.md2";

Comments

• I noticed the same issue. How exactly do you fix this? I have no clue what files do what... I just know to follow the instructions on where to toss them so they can be used. :)
  • The slash issue should be fixed now in build 917, please test and verify.
  • That worked!

But you removed the console. DOH! :(( :-/
  • The console is still there, however in the current build the default binding to open it is Shift+Esc. See this post for more info; viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1445#p9407
  • Also, starting with tomorrow's build 921, the old-style Tilde binding to open the console will be automatically created for you when upgrading from an old installation.