Addons Packs?

edited 2017 Feb 12 in Addons for Heretic
Guys... I'm totally at a loss about these addons. Either they're screwed up, or I lost them. The decorations for jHeretic, remember those? Yeah, well, unless someone still has them (and if you do, PLEASE post a link or send them to my e-mail) then they're gone. I put them up on another filesharing site which deleted them after so many days or something. Oh well...

If not, then basically almost everything I ever did for jHeretic and/or jHexen in the past two years may be gone to nothing...

It's just discouraging to do anything like that anymore, and this just as I have tried to get back into it! :(

Comments

• I have your Heretic models; I'll send them to you next time your on ICQ or something.

Unfortunetely, I don't seem to have the Afrit you did for HeXen.

This isn't the first time I've had to send you your own models because you don't have backups on your own computer; file sharing websites shouldn't replace storing them on your own computer.
  • Vermil wrote:
    I have your Heretic models; I'll send them to you next time your on ICQ or something.

Unfortunetely, I don't seem to have the Afrit you did for HeXen.

This isn't the first time I've had to send you your own models because you don't have backups on your own computer; file sharing websites shouldn't replace storing them on your own computer.

Thanks!!! One of the reasons I'm not on much anymore is that I forget my # on there.

I usually try to rely somewhat on the PC, but that's how I now no longer have the base meshes and things for those items and camera settings etc. in Blender, and also how I don't have the models anymore also. The hard drive crashed because the plug was hanging by a thread, and it shut down hard, came on, shut down, repeat once more I think. Apparently the cat was gnawing on the power cord and pulled it loose, in addition to flaying it. Regardless, the hard drive was all messed up afterwards, and it can't even be recognized as a hard drive anymore - I didn't think it could get that bad from powering on and off like that.

EDIT: I reset it and also, don't worry about the Afrit - that one didn't mess up, apparently...
  • Ill check my mail and hard drive. Its highly possible that I made a back up of it somewhere. I know I've got the sheild somewhere
  • I have all your models if you still need them, Psychikon. In fact, I still think your models are far superior than any of the others! They make the other Heretic models look bland. :)
  • I just realized I don't have Psychikon's decorations. I only have his items. Can anyone upload them for me? I would really like to use them! Thanks!
  • jHeretic decorations models by Psychikon and "Moss" by Tea Monster:
    https://dl.dropbox.com/u/16645572/Dooms ... chikon.zip
  • Thank you PVS!
  • This isn't complete by a long shot. There are loads of models missing. Does anyone have a complete version of it?
  • I have Psychikon's models, but only in the form - in which he uploaded them on the forum:
    viewtopic.php?f=16&t=138#topic
    viewtopic.php?f=16&t=105#topic
    viewtopic.php?f=16&t=415#topic
    viewtopic.php?f=16&t=442#topic
    viewtopic.php?f=16&t=496#topic

If I am not mistaken - that's all its work, decorations link - there above on. I do not quite understand - what you are looking for? Pack 2010.09.28+psy from addons page - included not all Psychikon work?