abbs hud weapons for doomsday?

edited 2011 May 27 in Addons for DOOM
hi all

does anyone have the abbs alternate hud weapons for me?
i know i used to have it myself long ago, but i seem to have lost it, and i loved the alternate hud weapon-pack from abbs, so i think it really sucks that i dont have them anymore

it would be awesome if anybody has it and could upload it, or has a link to where i can download them for doomsday again

Comments

• I have - jDoom Abbs Weapon Pack v5.05se [2007].
    This package you're looking for?
  • erm... yeah, i think thats the one i meant.
    is that the one made to be used with doomsday?

if so, could you please upload it to megaupload or such and give the link?

id love to have those alternate weapons again, they are awesome
  • PVSPVS
    edited 2011 May 26
    Yes, this version for jDoom.
  • ah great, thanx loads. thats the pack i was looking for!

maybe an idea for doomsday admins to put this model-pack up at the add-ons page of doomsday
  • mystique wrote:
    maybe an idea for doomsday admins to put this model-pack up at the add-ons page of doomsday

They can't really promote it like that, since it has copyrighted and/or copied material in it, such as a HUD face from Wolfenstein in it, but especially the weapons taken from Half-Life.
    Take a look at a post on this thread by a moderator, DaniJ, before Deng had its own forum:
    http://forums.newdoom.com/showthread.php?t=32445

The date of the post is February 8th, 2007, 05:55 PM
  • ah. didnt know that, never played half-life 1, only 2.

the weapon-pack still kicks ass, even though some weapons are copied from another game
  • Remove link.
    I understand you correctly guys?
  • yeah, guess so, since it contains models stolen from another game. dont think the doomsday admins would be to happy with that, they removed the link too from the thread on the link psychikon gave cuz of that reason.

still thanx anyway for the pack, i personally love it
  • Maybe there should be a version of the pack that only includes the new/original stuff, that isn't modified half-life models or something?