How I change the game data file of each game profile?

Hello:
I don't know if this is the board for this question so admins please move it if it is not.
Anyway, I've done some map edits in doom2.wad using Doom Builder 2 and also deleted some sound clips from doom2.wad, plutonia.wad and tnt.wad using Slade.
Despite this, Doomsday preferring the original unedited IWAD file, even if it have a different name like DOOM2 original.wad, and that the modified IWAD have the official name like DOOM2.wad.
How I change the IWAD in the profiles of Doomsday Engine, so that it would be the edited IWAD?

h7jct7f5l9bp.png

Comments

• edited 2021 Mar 12
    Changing the IWAD is possible when you create new game profiles. The built-in ones are intended to use the original IWADs.

There's more information in the Manual about this: https://manual.dengine.net/guide/game_library#custom_games
  • I need to change the IWAD in the main game profiles, since I want to use the Doom Launcher frontend, which I think loads the main profiles as default.
  • Update: Managed to do this with Doom 2, but not with The Plutonia Experiment and TNT evilution profiles.