Current State of Heretic Addons?

Can some kind soul give me a quick update on what addons are available for Heretic (using DE 2.2.1 which I just downloaded and installed!)? It's been a lotta years since I had DE installed/configured but I'm hoping to get involved.
So far I have downloaded the .pk3 available here (dated 2010.09.28) which is actually what I was using the last time I worked with DE! And it does work great! I am wondering if there are other mods/addons, models or textures or whatever.
Seems like there's less activity with Heretic than Doom & Hexen which is a shame, they're all great in their own way and I love Heretic. Unfortunately I'm a coder not a 3D modeler or graphic artist! LOL But if I can contribute in any way I certainly will.

Please let me know if there is anything more available than the 1 pk3 mod I got here. Much appreciated in advance!

Comments

• As far as I know, nothing significant has appeared since then. You can download jhrp_box here, some models are changed there. You just need to change the extension of all *.zip files to *.pk3
  • Neural Net AI upscale pack for Heretic: https://www.nexusmods.com/hereticshadowoftheserpentriders/mods/1?tab=description

Unlike Doom and Hexen, the models for Heretic are remarkably good; not unlike Hexen and a Doom texture pack of the same era, I find the HD textures crap.

So I play with the models, but use Neural Net AI upscale pack for textures, they're great.
  • I looked. Impossible to compare. Unless sprites in gzdoom to use. There with models for heretic are generally tight
    2t4agge7q7h8.png
    u6iwknz5afb4.png