About a Doom mod

Hello, i am sykes, can somebody tell me, what is the name of the doom mod, that has dual pistols, m4 assault rifle shotgun(dont know how call it) and duke nukem shotgun, and yeah, and i remember that three gunshots heard when choosing something in the main menu

Comments

• Most probably you are looking for the excellent Brutal Doom.
  • edited 2019 Jan 28
    Thank's but there are no duke nukem shotgun and m4 rifle shotgun (that maybe called autoshotgun or alternate shotgun or dont know how to call it) in brutal doom, but i know there are dual wieldable pistols and other weapons, that i has know, i has now brutal doom v21 rc7 at the moment, but i know that this is not the brutal doom i ask for, because if you observe better in my post there is written that ( i remember that three gunshots heard when choosing something in the main menu ) that is three consecutive pistol shots, in that case brutal doom dosen't have three consecutive pistol shots

PS: m4 rifle shotgun, i mean shotgun based in m4 rifle, if you understand :) , and one thing i remeber, that some monsters like imp was replaced by a human with a rocket launcher on his shoulder, but the rocket launcher shoot sound is still the imp ball shoot sound