Disappeared Hexen v1.0 and Hexen Deathkings of the Dark Citadel

Hello everyone, I bought from steam a bunch of old games (hexen, heretic, doom, ...). :)

I've configured DE to watch a custom directory for wads. Then I copied my games wads to that directory (HEXEN.WAD, HEXDD.WAD, HERETIC.WAD, DOOM2.WAD, PLUTONIA.WAD, TNT.WAD).

I have some problems with Hexen. When I start playing there were both Hexen and Hexen v1.0 options on the games hub. Don't ask why, but I choosed Hexen v1.0.

Now I can't play Hexen v1.0 ("Missing data files") but only Hexen... So I can't reload my saves :(

I've verified, the saves are still on the disk. Tried to copy them on the Hexen saves dir, but (of course) they aren't compatible.

I've tried uninstalling the games from steam (I understood from logs that DE looks for steam games, also).

I've tried to configure DE to look at each game directory, but without success.

The same problem with Hexen Deathkings of the Dark Citadel (but luckly I havn't played it, yet) :(

Heretic, and dooms are, instead, correctly listed.

Thanks!!
D1911

Comments

• Sorry, my fault: Hexen Deathkings of the Dark Citadel is now listed. Still have problems with Hexen 1.0 :(
  • Ok guys, sorry for the n00b question I've posted :)

The conclusion is that DE was finding somewhere the Hexen 1.0 wad file (probably under Steam) and for some reason the wad has gone (steam update?) :| .

I've searched the disk without success.

Will restart play with the 1.1 version :(

Thanks!
    D1911