deng Files Cleaned Up @ SF.net

edited 2009 Jul 5 in Developers
<i>This post was originally made by <b>skyjake</b> on the dengDevs blog. It was posted under the categories: Blog, SourceForge.</i>

Due to the recent updates of the web interface on <a href="http://sourceforge.net/projects/deng">SourceForge</a>, I made a few reorganizations in the project downloads. Namely, the platform-specific download packages are gone: now the files for all platforms are under the same "Doomsday Engine" package. Also, source code releases are included in the "Doomsday Engine" package. So all the files for a particular release are in the same place. I also combined the resources into a single "Resources" package with a release for each game. The version-number based releases didn't really seem to work for the Resources download package, so this should make it clearer.

Comments

• I'm still not sure what I think about the new files area at SourceForge...

Still, its looking a lot more organised and finding stuff requires less clicks so thats always good.
  • Here's hoping they keep improving the SF files page... You can't link to individual releases or packages any more, it seems.