Wiki Upgrade

edited 2009 Jul 20 in News
I'm happy to announce DEW 2.0, a total makeover of our documentation wiki. I may be biased, but it's approximately million times better than the first incarnation. :) Much of the content pages are still out of date, though, so if anyone wants to lend a hand, please submit an account request. Remember to include something sensible in the biography section. It becomes the content of your user page. For instance:
Forum username: (my-forum-username)

Comments

• I added some content to the page at http://dengine.net/dew/index.php?title=JDRP :)

It's the first time i've used MediaWiki so i'm still learning. I might have been a bit heavy on the bullet points, but I couldn't really think of a cleaner way to do it (tips welcome). Is there a place we can talk about the Wiki specifically? I didn't know whether to PM you so I just replied here...

...anyway, the Download links there directly hotlink to the files.dengine.net but there seems to be a hotlink prevention on that subdomain/site. Maybe you should expand that to the entire *.dengine.net so we can direct link to the files from these Forums and the Wiki ;)