Hoy

edited 2009 Jun 12 in Off-Topic
Great :)

more "darker" please ^^

regards

Comments

• Fear not Cain, we will most definetly be changing the theme. We've actually been preparing the new homepage site design and KuriKai has be working away on intergrating these new forums with it.
  • If you are to make the skin or at least alter an existing skin for instalment it would be cool if you include some of your nifty awesome flesh drawing technique Dani. ^_^
  • drawing techinique????
    i NEED to see Dani's drawingssss :o
  • Dani created many of the models in the current jDRP so his skills are well advertised.
  • drawing techinique????
    i NEED to see Dani's drawingssss :o

It's things like this I'm referring to:
    INTERPIC-s.png
    It's not finished though as you can see on the right side of the image.
  • IMPRESSIVE.
    where is it goin to be used??? :-/
  • IMPRESSIVE.
    where is it goin to be used??? :-/
    As the Intermission background in Final Doom: Plutonia Experiment
  • Thanks for the complements but as cool as a "rotten flesh" themed site might look to some I dare say it would put off a great many more. Instead we plan to go with something a little more pedesterian by comparison but hopefully cool enough for you guys.
  • >:) i like flesh
  • A different theme is in the works. As some of you may have noticed some of the icons have been changing slowly e.g. smilies
  • wow, that's really disgusting ;) lol

if it didn't look so authentic, it couldn't be so

is it ok if I use COLOURED FONTS?!?!?!?

I was KronoNomikon on the Newdoom.com forums. Since there was a place to post jargon, I thought it might be appropriate to just say that, after all this time, I leveled with the guy to check the parts on the pc that got fried individually, and then I'd just replace everything myself. It'd be a lot cheaper and quicker that way... Anyway, maybe I'll get back to actually doing something Doomesque after that! Especially since all the files I was working on are on the hard drive(s) from that PC.

Another upside to this forum: I didn't have to reach the 150th post to get to use an avatar!!! :P
  • Looking forward to seeing some more of your work Psychikon, the stuff you did previously was very good IMO.
  • Thank you, dude! Well, hopefully I would/will be able to finish that gargoyle. I did originally intend to make the 3D death frames and all of that, and I was also going to add some more smoothing attack frames like was suggested, but all of the stuff I was doing on the PC was somewhat halted. I can't say I regret it though, because I've been involved in a few more important things, but hopefully all of this will work together nicely! :D