invert mouse

for the life of me i cant find the invert mouse option.

i'm sure its stared me straight in the face and i've not seen it.

can someone point me in the correct direction.

i'm to uncoordinated to just use the keyboard anymore.

Comments

• it should be in the mouse options but as the mouse look is now i am fine so i never bothered with it as up should be up and down should be down but maybe you can control like that.
  • i cant use not inverted mouse... i played alot of space and flight simulators and the up down actions stuck.

i also cant find a mouse options part with "invert mouse"
  • there are input options in the loader but there isn't an invert mouse option and i cant find anything that refers to a mouse in the in game options
  • Go to the menu and get to the Controls. Go down to the looking section. You should see control options for looking up and down. To set them, go to "Look Up" and press enter. Now nudge the mouse backwards. This should set the control for looking up to "Mouse - Y". I believe it should then automatically fill in for looking down.

Hope this helps.

EDIT: You might need to press Delete I believe to clear the current controls before setting the new one.
  • so for fps games you use flight controls got it.
  • thank you sonic. i missed it in the wall of text. i was looking for an invert mouse tick box or on/off

gordon: i started playing xwing with the mouse long before shooters ever used mice, then tie fighter. my parents wouldnt buy me a joystick. my brain is hard wired to push up to look down down and pull down to look up. i cant play with out it
  • see i understand that but i also understand that it can't be the case as when i am playing flight sims if i have it at standard fps movement i can fly worth a darn so i switch to flight sim mode where i correct for this. i have done so since doom times. and yes i also played x-wing and tie-fighter but i used keyboard and it has the same controls as the joystick. i know you think it's hard wired but it's not it's just what your used to.