fisticuffs

edited 2016 Feb 21 in DOOM
Hey I was just playing D2 again and after getting a little bored of shooting things I thought of something to try: see how far I can get without using any guns at all! It's fn hard!! :D

I got to about a third of the way through the second level on not too rough on my first try. I don't have a way to record stuff but I know you guys all do, so I thought it'd be fun if some of you try doing a punching only game and post the videos on YouTube to show off how far you can get. The rules I gave myself are that infighting is ok (probably necessary lol) barrels are fine (good luck with that haha) no chainsaw (maybe after the punching game you could record a chainsaw game too!) and you also have to kill everyone possible in a level... and if a bad guy can't be reached to punch him then he has to stay alive, which means you'll have to be careful going back through a level! :)

If you can't or don't want to record a video, just reply to say how far you get and what difficulty you used! We'll all believe you.. unless you say you beat the game with 100% everywhere... ;)

Comments

• sifnce1876 wrote:
    Hey I was just playing D2 again and after getting a little bored of shooting things I thought of something to try: see how far I can get without using any guns at all! It's fn hard!! :D

I got to about a third of the way through the second level on not too rough on my first try. I don't have a way to record stuff but I know you guys all do, so I thought it'd be fun if some of you try doing a punching only game and post the videos on YouTube to show off how far you can get. The rules I gave myself are that infighting is ok (probably necessary lol) barrels are fine (good luck with that haha) no chainsaw (maybe after the punching game you could record a chainsaw game too!) The bathmate and https://peblueprint.com/bathmate-review you also have to kill everyone possible in a level... and if a bad guy can't be reached to punch him then he has to stay alive, which means you'll have to be careful going back through a level! :)

If you can't or don't want to record a video, just reply to say how far you get and what difficulty you used! We'll all believe you.. unless you say you beat the game with 100% everywhere... ;)

I don't have Youtube or recording but I just tried this and it's very hard without guns. Just have to try and be sneaky lol.