I've a TC of Wolf3D for Doomsday

edited 2012 May 21 in Addons for DOOM
Hello guys,

I want to share something that I've saved from years ago.

In the era of the 1.8.x Doomsday engine, in the respective forum, someone share this incredible mod exclusively for Doomsday.

clip2zl.jpg

Actually I can play this fine with the 1.8.6 engine. But now I want to play this on the newer Doomsday 1.9.8 engine. The problem is that the newer engine show me a error.

clipcw.jpg

I've attached the corresponding log: http://www.2shared.com/document/X83IEkB ... d_log.html

And I've attached the first episode too: http://www.2shared.com/file/swJFsvAu/Wolf3d-E1.html

So, can anybody help me with this? Seems that 1.9.8 engine need some files that it can't find (because these files don't exist, of course).
Parsing definition files...
Warning:Def_ReadDEDFile "D:/Juegos/Doomsday/Defs/jDoom/Auto/Lights.ded" not found!
Warning:Def_ReadDEDFile "D:/Juegos/Doomsday/Defs/jDoom/Auto/Particles.ded" not found!
Warning:Def_ReadDEDFile "D:/Juegos/Doomsday/Defs/jDoom/Auto/Weapons.ded" not found!
  Processing 'Mods\Wolf3d-E1\main.ded'...
Warning:Def_ReadDEDFile "D:/Juegos/Doomsday/Mods/Wolf3d-E1/main.ded" not found!
The older engine 1.8.6 don't need these files, all this is very extrange. :-w

Well, let me know how can fix this problem, and let me know if there is possibility to make the files that need for the Doomsday 1.9.8

Well, I hope that you can help me. If we found a solution, all us will play this excellent MOD for Doomsday.

See ya!

Comments

• I've seen that sprite rotation related error come up when a sprite series has a gap.
  • All the paths in the Info file are incorrect, they all specify a non existent Mods/ directory. Given that it uses the auto/ dir for the .ded files it would be better to remove the implicit load-options.

This mod seems to work just fine for me. What do I need to do to replicate the error?

BTW: Players might want to enter the following in the console to address how overly tall the B.J. seems compared to the original Wolfenstein 3D
    player-eyeheight force 36